SHIPPING / / RETURNS
CONTACT US FOR A RETURN
Uniphorm offers a 14 day money back guarantee for all items sold directly by us. the 14 days are counted from the arrival of the item. the item has to be in an »as good as new«, unworn condition for us to accept full refund. For returns after 14 days, Uniphorm charges a restocking fee of $150 per item. the customer covers all shipping charges. you cannot return an item without contacting Uniphorm first (email@example.com) with your order number. all goods must be returned in original packaging and packed well. if failing to comply we are entitled to impose a fee or refuse to accept the return. a copy of the original invoice or receipt must be supplied with the item. any refund is transferred back to the original source of payment once we have received and inspected the returned items.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF CURRENT POLICY: March 28, 2022
The terms “Uniphorm”, “us”, “we” or “our” refer to Uniphorm Corporation, the owner of the Services. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the user or viewer of the Services.
- Information We Collect
We collect information from those who visit and interact with our Services and purchase products on our Website. For users, this information may include the following:
- full name, login credentials, email address, physical address, and phone number;
- credit card and payment information;
- interests, comments, requests, and other information you may offer;
- IP addresses, ISP or mobile carrier and the type of handheld device that you use;
- Shipping and billing addresses to process your order;
- Your delivery preferences to fulfill customer service needs;
- Your financial information to the extent needed to fulfill orders;
To generate data analytics. Statistics and audience measurement in legitimate interest to understand how our site and/or app is used and to help us customize and improve our services:
- Your account details;
- Your shopping preferences;
- Your pages visited on site and/or app
To print our products perfectly fitted to customers preferences, we collect:
- Point clouds of your torso
- 3D meshes of your torso and measurements derived from them.
We may also automatically collect other information as you interact with the Services. We may collect and maintain device, browser, and operating system information, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Services visits, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as swipes, share lists, and recommendations). We also may automatically collect information from cookies that are placed throughout the Services. Generally, this information is collected in aggregate form, which means we cannot personally identify you through these mechanisms.
The above information may also be collected by third-party service providers, such as [Shopify/or any other Third Party Entity].
- We collect certain information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to facilitate the provision of your requested services, such as to fulfill orders. We also use this information to track user behavior, improve our products and services, communicate with you regarding the Services, and generate statistics and trend data for internal and external business purposes, such as marketing campaigns and social media advertising.
- Sharing your personal Information
We do not share your information for commercial purposes. In addition, we may share your information in the following ways:
With service providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform tasks on our behalf and that help us better provide our Services to you.
To protect us, our users, or to law enforcement officials: We may share your information to comply with legal processes (including to comply with the law, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to respond to subpoenas, discovery requests, or similar legal processes or proceedings), cooperate with law enforcement or when we believe it is prudent to share information with legal authorities, and investigate and prevent fraud or imminent harm to you, our users, or to us. We may also share your information to ensure the security of our network and services.
In the event of a business transfer: We may share your information with another entity as a result of a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or we go out of business. User information is generally considered an asset that is transferred in one of these types of corporate transactions.
With your consent: We may also share your information in other circumstances when we have obtained your consent.
- Consent to Data Processing in the United States
- Third Parties
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use [Shopify] to power our online store--you can read more about how [Shopify] uses your Personal Information here: [ https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy]. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout].
- Behavioral Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- Your Rights
If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal information, you may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information or to see if these rights apply to you, please contact us. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
- California Residents
If you are a California resident, please refer to our CA Privacy Notice located here: [https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa] for additional applicable guidelines. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and other California privacy laws.
- EU Residents
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following data protection rights under the EU general data protection regulation known as the “GDPR”:
You may access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, AS EXPLAINED IN THE APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION, YOU CAN OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, ASK US TO RESTRICT PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR REQUEST PORTABILITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU CAN EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS BY CONTACTING US USING THE “CONTACT US” DETAILS BELOW.
IF YOU GAVE US CONSENT TO COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, THEN YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT WILL NOT IMPACT THE LEGALITY OF ANY PROCESSING WE MAY HAVE CONDUCTED PRIOR TO YOUR WITHDRAWAL, NOR WILL IT AFFECT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION CONDUCTED ON OTHER LAWFUL PROCESSING GROUNDS.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS WE SEND YOU AT ANY TIME. YOU MAY UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR NEWSLETTERS OR MARKETING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH EMAIL.
FOR ANY COMPLAINTS OR CONCERN ABOUT HOW WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ADDRESS THESE CONCERN(S). IF YOU BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT SUFFICIENTLY ADDRESSED YOUR COMPLAINT OR CONCERN, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO A DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY ABOUT OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY. CONTACT DETAILS FOR DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITIES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, SWITZERLAND AND CERTAIN COUNTRIES ARE AVAILABLE: HTTPS://EC.EUROPA.EU/JUSTICE/ARTICLE-29/STRUCTURE/DATA-PROTECTION-AUTHORITIES/INDEX_EN.HTM
WE WILL RESPOND TO ALL REQUESTS RELATED TO THE EXERCISE OF YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAWS.
- Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email@example.com] or by mail using the details provided below:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
1370 N St Andrews Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90028
TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective Date: June 21, 2022
Welcome to Uniphorm Corporation. These Terms of Service set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of our website https://uniphorm.co/ (“Site”) and other services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by Uniphorm Corporation. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use the Services.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, JURY WAIVER, AND AN AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THAT MAY ARISE BY ARBITRATION.
The terms “Uniphorm” or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to Uniphorm Corporation and its affiliates (collectively “Uniphorm”) the owner of the Services. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the user or viewer of the Services.
1. Account Security. To use the Site you must (i) be at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services; and (iii) use the Site in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Account Registration. To access some features of the Site, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account, we may ask you to give us certain identifying information about yourself, including but not limited to your email address and other contact information, and to create a username and password (“Registration Information”). When registering for and maintaining an account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You also agree not to impersonate anyone, misrepresent any affiliation with anyone else, provide false information, or otherwise conceal your identity from Uniphorm for any purpose. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and other Registration Information. For your protection and the protection of other users, we ask you not to share your Registration Information with anyone else. If you do share this information with anyone, we will consider their activities to have been authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
4. Prohibited Conduct. You agree not to:
A. Use the Site for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
B. Violate or encourage others to violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights;
C. Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
D. Interfere in any way with security-related features of the Site;
E. Interfere with the operation or any user’s enjoyment of the Site, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users, or attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
F. Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without Uniphorm’s express written permission;
G. Perform any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the accounts of other users without permission, or falsifying your identity or any information about you, including age or date of birth; or
H. Sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein.
5. Third Party Content. The Site may contain links to third party websites and services. Uniphorm provides such links as a convenience and does not control or endorse these websites and services. You acknowledge and agree that Uniphorm has not reviewed the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials that appear on such third party websites or services, and is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any such content, and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such third party websites or services.
6. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that you relinquish all ownership rights in any ideas or suggestions that you submit to Uniphorm through this Site. This Site is protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws, and no materials from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express permission. All trademarks and service marks on the Site belong to Uniphorm, except third-party trademarks or service marks, which are the property of their respective owners. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Services are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Services, except as allowed by these Terms of Services below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content or other materials viewed through the Services. The postings of information or materials on the Services does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the Services is the copyrighted work of third parties. Uniphorm’s name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Uniphorm or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Uniphorm. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Indemnification. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Uniphorm from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ and accounting fees and costs), arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Site; (ii) your violation of the Terms or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. Uniphorm reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
8. Termination. If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Site will automatically terminate. In addition, Uniphorm in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your user account and/or suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting Uniphorm at [email@example.com]. After your account is terminated, information and content previously provided by you will no longer be accessible through your account, but Uniphorm may continue to store such information and content, and it may also be stored by third parties to whom it has been transferred through your use of the Site.
9. Modification of the Terms. Uniphorm reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Site. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon notice and incorporated into these Terms. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to the Terms, including, but not limited to, by posting a notice to our website or by sending an email to any address you may have provided to us. Your continued use of the Services following notice will be deemed acceptance of any modifications to the Terms.
10. Disclaimers of Warranties. The Site provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. Although Uniphorm seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Site, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies. Uniphorm specifically (but without limitation) disclaims (i) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and (ii) any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the Site. Uniphorm does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the Site.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Uniphorm be liable to you for any incidental, special, consequential, direct, indirect, or punitive damages, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, whether or not Uniphorm has been informed of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability in certain circumstances. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
12. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law principles. Subject to Section 13, which provides that disputes are to be resolved through binding arbitration or small claims court, to the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and Uniphorm agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Los Angeles County, California, for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
13. Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration, Jury Waive and Class Action Waiver. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Uniphorm in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Uniphorm agree to resolve disputes through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction (“Agreement to Arbitrate”). Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You acknowledge and agree that the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that individual party’s claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other users.
- General. The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service promptly by negotiation between individuals who have authority to settle the controversy. If good faith negotiations do not lead to an amicable resolution within thirty (30) business days of commencing negotiations, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service, or the breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration administered by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in accordance with its International Arbitration Rules. The tribunal will consist of one arbitrator. The arbitration will take place in the city and country where Uniphorm’s headquarters is located. If this location is not feasible, the arbitration shall occur in a location of Uniphorm’s choosing. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings will be English. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND UNIPHORM WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR JURY. You and Uniphorm are instead choosing to have claims and disputes resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient, and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In any litigation between you and Uniphorm over whether to vacate or enforce an arbitration award, YOU AND UNIPHORM WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, and elect instead to have the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. YOU AND UNIPHORM AGREE THAT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. If, however, this waiver of class or consolidated actions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, neither you nor Uniphorm is entitled to arbitration, and all claims and disputes will be resolved pursuant to Section 13(e).
- Opt-out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Section by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: [1370 N St Andrews Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90028], postmarked within thirty (30) calendar days of first accepting these Terms of Service. You must include (i) your name and residence address, (ii) the email address and/or telephone number associated with your account, and (iii) a clear statement that you want to opt out of these Terms of Service’s arbitration provisions.
- Exclusive Venue. If you send the opt-out notice in Section 13(d), and/or in any circumstances where the foregoing arbitration agreement permits either you or Uniphorm to litigate any dispute arising out of or relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service in court, then the foregoing arbitration agreement will not apply to either party, and both you and Uniphorm agree that any judicial proceeding will be brought in the state or federal courts located in California.
14. Modification of the Site. Uniphorm reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Site at any time without any notice or further obligation to you. You agree that Uniphorm will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Site.
B. No Waiver. The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect our right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of the Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself.
C. Paragraph Headers. Use of paragraph headers in the Terms is for convenience only and shall not have any impact on the interpretation of particular provisions.
D. Severability. In the event that any part of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.
16. Notice to California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the service or to receive further information regarding use of the service.
Last updated: June 21, 2022
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
This notice and the options apply only to California residents.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you with the right to opt out of the “sale” of your Personal Information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your Right to Opt Out of Sale of Your Personal Information
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of Personal Information about them or their household. You need not be physically present in California to exercise this right, provided that you have a current California residence. There is no charge for making this opt-out request. Please note, some transfers of your Personal Information may not be considered “sales” and certain exemptions may apply under the CCPA. For example, the law does not apply to information that has been aggregated and/or de-identified such that it could not reasonably be used to identify you. It also does not apply to information that we share with third-party service providers in order for them to perform certain business functions for us. We may use IP-address based geolocation and other technologies to determine whether you are eligible to exercise the opt-out right. Your selection does not affect other sharing of your information. You may still see some advertising, regardless of your selection. Your selection is saved to this browser, on this device.
If you are a California resident and are unable to exercise your opt-out right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Exercise Your Opt-Out Rights
How you exercise your opt-out rights depends on whether you are a website visitor or a mobile app user. The opt-out controls for our websites and apps are separate. If you use both a website and an app and wish to exercise your opt-out right across both platforms, you must submit two separate opt out requests by following the instructions for website visitors and mobile app users detailed below.
You can authorize another person (an “Authorized Agent”) to opt-out of the sale of your information on your behalf by providing the Authorized Agent with written permission to do so. Your Authorized Agent can email us at email@example.com to submit an opt-out request on your behalf. A request from an authorized agent must include proof that the authorized agent is authorized to act on your behalf.
UNIPHORM Return Policy
We will happily exchange or provide refunds for any unworn, unwashed items within 14 days of receiving your shipment. All returned items will be subject to a $150 restocking fee. After 14 days, all sales are final. All sale items, piece purchased during flash sales and vintage pieces are final sale. We do not provide refunds on shipping costs. Returned items must retain all original tags and packaging. Please exercise caution when trying on your garments - returns of dirty or stained items will not be accepted. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process an exchange or return.
International Shipments & Customs
International orders typically arrive within 5-10 days of shipping. Certain countries have longer processing times. Your country of residence may require you to pay customs / duty charges in order to receive your order. This is entirely at the discretion of the customs department officials in your country of residence and your responsibility as the buyer to pay. Uniphorm is not responsible for payment or reimbursement of customs and duty charges. By law, we cannot change the value of orders on commercial invoices or mark items as a gift. If you decide to refuse your shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund if/when the items are returned to us. If your items are abandoned (not returned to sender) due to your refusal or inability to pay the customs charges, you will not be eligible for a refund on your order.
Orders are normally processed within 1-3 business days. Please note that during sale periods this processing window may be slightly longer due to the high volume of sales.
Preorders are subject to a 6-10 week delivery schedule.